Thursday, December 25, 2008

A prayer of 7 re


O Lord Jesus, thank You for coming to us as the last Adam (1 Corinthians 15:45). You have terminated the old creation in the first Adam and started the new creation in Christ in order to fulfill God’s eternal purpose. (Genesis 1:26) Therefore,

Lord, reduce me to nothing that I may enter into Your multiplying grace and stand in it.

Lord, replace my old life and sinful nature with Your eternal life and divine nature.

Lord, refresh me and save me from any oldness and deadness that I may be as fresh as You are.

Lord, restore my soul that I may take the narrow way for the sake of Your wonderful name.

Lord, renew my mind that I may have Your mind, that I may think what You think.

Lord, reconstitute me with the truth. You are the truth. I exercise my free will to take Your will. I will let Your word dwell in me richly.

Lord, recover me back to Your purpose and Your heart’s desire.

Amen. Jesus is Lord! Christ is Victor!

No comments: