Friday, December 19, 2008

DNA

A blood sample taken from my right arm should be the same as a blood sample taken from my left leg. A DNA sample taken from my right arm should be the same as a DNA sample taken from my left leg. Why? Because they are in the same body with the same circulation.

When you touch my right arm, you are touching me as a person. When you press my left leg, you are pressing me as a person.

(Acts 9:4~5)

The Body of Christ is the same. (1 Corinthians 12:12) All local churches should be identical because they have the same source and are in the same flow. When you touch a local church, you are touching the Body of Christ. When you nourish and cherish a local church, you nourish and cherish the Body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:16, 5:29)


However, when you touch a Christian group or a so-called "local church" but can not sense the reality of the Body, what should you do? I don't know. Go to the Head and ask Him to place you as He wills. (1 Corinthians 12:18, Ephesians 5:30)

No comments: